What are the advantages of light therapy?
Celluma UK take great pride in providing this adaptable tool, which may be used before or after treatments to improve outcomes and speed up Recovery. During a Recovery Plus facial, our therapists gently cleanse and exfoliate the skin using a combination of products, lifting dead skin cells and impurities from the skin’s surface before letting you unwind under the Led Red light therapy by Celluma UK for healing/anti-aging or blue for acne. Your skin will feel revitalized, soothed, and fresh once our therapists turn off the light and apply Vitamin C Serum, Hyaluronic Lotion, Ultra-light Mineral SPF, and Perfect Lips balm.
What it does
To precisely deliver Red, Blue, and Infrared Light into the skin and stimulate cellular activity, the Celluma light array panel softly rests on the skin. This allows for the reduction and control of both inﬂammation and non-inflammatory acne outbreaks and the reduction of visible signs of hyper pigmentation and sun damage.
The light enhances circulation, and lymphatic activity encourages cellular turnover and growth, and gently stimulates the creation of collagen and elastin for firmer, healthier skin. Targeting the dangerous germs that cause many acne outbreaks is how blue light, in particular, works. The outcome is youthful skin that is smooth, healthy, and youthful-looking.
Advantages of led cellular light therapy
- Because low-intensity light is used, the procedure is non-invasive, non-ablative, and non-damaging.
- Applied with a flexible, contour-changing panel for a soothing, relaxing treatment.
- Does not depend on thermal heat, increasing your comfort and safety.
- Effective, potent treatment for both non-inflammatory and inflammatory acne.
- Stimulates the production of new elastin and collagen, which are the components of strong, healthy skin, increased cellular turnover, better circulation, and lymphatic activity.
- Delivers relief of mild aging indications in just one or two treatments; most people will need numerous treatments for optional outcomes.
- Excellent anti-aging treatment for fine wrinkles, minor pigmentation issues, rough and textured skin, and other impacts of sun damage and light scarring.
You can improve the texture, quality, and smoothness of your skin and lessen the look of wrinkles and fine lines in just a few minutes each day. Celluma low-level light treatment uses wavelengths tested and proven to activate fibroblasts to enhance collagen and elastin in a healthy, non-toxic, non-invasive method for achieving a healthy, youthful glow.
Without utilizing harsh chemicals, dangerous rays, or side effects, Led Red light therapy by Celluma UK safely and effectively kills the bacteria that cause acne by treating existing blemishes and stopping new breakouts from forming. In minutes, you’ll have a smoother, clearer, and more luminous complexion.
Celluma gives weakened cells the energy to recover and naturally restore vitality, relieving arthritic pain, joint and muscle discomfort, and stiffness. Photoreceptors in the mitochondrial absorb its potent, profoundly penetrating wavelengths. Adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy source for all cells, is produced more often due to this process.